At Idrese, we accept unworn and undamaged goods within 14 days of purchase.
All shoes that are customized on the "design your own" platform are final sale products. If you are unsure about your size, text us and we will help you +1 (718) 717-2636
Domestic (US & Canada):
- Your items are unworn, undamaged, in re-sellable condition (i.e. no creases, scuffs, scratches, or wear on the soles), and in their original packaging w/ their dust-bags.
- Your return request is initiated within 14 days of receiving your original order (shoes must be shipped back within the appropriate 14 day window)
- We offer free shipping & free exchanges
To expedite the exchange process, we initiate production of your new pair right away, even before receiving the old pair.
- You can return or exchange an international order (Hawaii, US Territories, and Alaska included). Return and/or exchange shipping costs for international orders are the customer’s responsibility.
If you ordered internationally and your shoes do not fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may be able to help accommodate your shipping orders.
Custom Designed Shoes:
- Shoes customized on the "design your own" platform are final sale products.
- Orders that are cancelled half-way through production are subject to a 99 euros cancellation fee for material and labor.
- Cancelling and re-ordering multiple times is subject to a transaction fee charge of 2.9% for each time a cancellation occurs - materials are cut as soon as an order is placed.
- Please note that orders of more than three pairs of shoes are eligible for exchanges only, except for a single pair which may be returned.
- Please be advised that all returns are subject to a restocking fee of $10.
While we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, we kindly ask that you carefully consider your selection before making a purchase. In order to reduce the impact on the environment and keep our prices low, we discourage multiple returns. We encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns prior to placing your order, so we can help you make an informed decision