MenschRegular price $375.00
or 4 interest-free payments of $93.75 with
A wingtip dress boot is must-have for fall and winter weather. Three speed hooks make these boots easy to take on and off, and we put rubber strips on the leather sole for additional traction. Take your casual game to the next level and try these with your fall flannels. The Goodyear welt will keep snow and ice out when winter rolls around.
- Upper: Full-grain Italian leather
- Sole: Leather sole w/ stacked heel
- Construction: 360° Goodyear welt (Resoleable)
- Insulation: Cork & metal shank for comfort & support
- Location: Handmade in Spain - Same workshop as Ferragamo & Louis Vuitton
- Average lifespan: 5-7 years
Average Cost per wear: 15¢ (v.s. .32¢)
How Our Handcrafted Footwear Delivers Unmatched Quality and Value
We understand that quality and value are important to you, and we're confident that our handcrafted footwear will exceed your expectations. Unlike mass-produced shoes, each pair of our shoes is individually crafted by a team of 51 highly skilled Spanish artisans, each with over 20 years of experience. Our footwear is made from the finest leather, sourced from the top-rated tannery in Italy, ensuring that your shoes are not only beautiful but also durable.
Our shoes are not just any shoes - they are an investment in quality craftsmanship that will elevate your wardrobe and provide you with comfort and style for years to come. When you choose our shoes, you can be confident that you're not just getting a pair of shoes, but the best pair of shoes you will ever own.
The Craftsmanship Behind Your Shoes
We use 360° Goodyear construction for all our dress shoes & boots. This type of construction requires 51 of our craftsmen, and over 100 steps to complete just one pair. The process is rigorous, but what you get is a waterproof, comfortable, and long-lasting shoes that you can wear for years and years.
For our Sneakers, we use stitched construction, a rare method used for sneakers that skillfully attaches the Margom sole to the upper. Each pair comes with cork filling, and a metal shank for stability & comfort.
Shipping & Details
At Idrese, we're committed to providing exceptional value to our customers. That's why we offer free worldwide shipping via DHL Express and a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. We'll also keep you updated every step of the way, from the moment you place your order to the moment your shoes arrive at your doorstep.
All of our products are made one at a time in our own workshop in Almansa, Spain - the shoemaking capital. This allows us to keep our costs low and our quality high, so you can enjoy premium footwear without the high markups. Your shoes will be made with the utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring that you receive a product that you'll love.
We launched in 2018 with the confidence that we can craft better dress shoes, boots, and sneakers than any other footwear brand on the market. We never intended to price our shoes below $400, but as a small workshop going against corporate giants, in an already saturated market, we knew we had to stand out. In 2019 Idrese pivoted towards the direct-to-consumer business model. We cut our margins tremendously, while maintaining the same premium quality we started with.
The average American spends approx. $1,580 a year on shoes. The reason is because many footwear companies are essentially marketing firms selling low-quality footwear made of glue and mesh. With Idrese, one pair will last you years, so there is no need to constantly buy shoes. The return on investment outlasts the initial cost and the quality remains long after the price is forgotten.
Our team is made up of fifty-one craftsmen and four serial entrepreneurs who work together to provide you quality that is unmatchable. With over twenty years of experience, every pair produced by our craftsmen is a work of art.
What you get here is a personal touch. We promise value in the footwear you buy from us. We understand that durability is just as important as style so we provided you with both at an amazing price by having a lean business model that focuses our efforts on production over gimmicky marketing. Our shoes may not be the only pair in your closet, but it will be the best.
To speak to one of us please text us or email us,
+1 (718) 717-2636 / Support@idrese.com
At Idrese, we accept unworn and undamaged goods within 14 days of purchase.
All shoes that are customized on the "design your own" platform are final sale products. If you are unsure about your size, text us and we will help you +1 (718) 717-2636
Domestic (US & Canada):
- Your items are unworn, undamaged, in re-sellable condition (i.e. no creases, scuffs, scratches, or wear on the soles), and in their original packaging w/ their dust-bags.
- Your return request is submitted within 14 days of receiving your original order.
- We offer free shipping & free exchanges
To expedite the exchange process, we initiate production of your new pair right away, even before receiving the old pair.
- You can return or exchange an international order (Hawaii, US Territories, and Alaska included). Return and/or exchange shipping costs for international orders are the customer’s responsibility.
If you ordered internationally and your shoes do not fit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may be able to help accommodate your shipping orders.
Custom Designed Shoes:
- Shoes customized on the "design your own" platform are final sale products.
- Orders that are cancelled half-way through production are subject to a 99 euros cancellation fee for material and labor.
- Cancelling and re-ordering multiple times is subject to a transaction fee charge of 2.9% for each time a cancellation occurs - materials are cut as soon as an order is placed.
- Please note that orders of more than three pairs of shoes are eligible for exchanges only, except for a single pair which may be returned.
While we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, we kindly ask that you carefully consider your selection before making a purchase. In order to reduce the impact on the environment and keep our prices low, we discourage multiple returns. We encourage you to reach out to us with any questions or concerns prior to placing your order, so we can help you make an informed decision